June 27th, 2012 The start of a new life
This post was intended for the 27th obviously. I was in the hospital for a couple of days with the baby, so here it is:
So today I welcomed the treasure of my life. At 13:05 or 1:05pm for you non -military folks my wife pushed out my daughter Sienna Rene Smith. She weighs 6 pounds 4 ounces, is 18 inches long and is my little Spartan baby. I know this may be biased, but not all babies are actually cute, even though people say that EVERY baby is cute. She is actually PRETTY, like GORGEOUS! No joke, I was legit worried about making a joke to my wife if my daughter was not so cute, but she is! So thank God, because that saved me a smack down Jaime style. In case you wondering what that consist of, I can’t tell you or you would probably call the cops. So, I want to take some time to Thank God for my little girl, thank my Wife for carrying her for 9 months, our family for all the baby stuff, love and support and all my friends. You have been amazing and made this whole experience amazing. We love you all and we love our little girl and hope to introduce her to you all soon.
A list of things your wife will say in labor.
1) I don’t give a crap what the doctor says, I’m not going home and I will get those drugs.
2) I’m never having another kid.
3) Seriously Talon! Shut up!
4) In case you didn’t hear me the first time, SHUT UP!
5) Can I have my drugs yet?
6) I’m never having another kid.
7) (Post Epidural) This is so easy! I will have more kids for sure.
8) This isn’t as bad as Youtube made it seem.
9) I can’t feel my bum.
10) Why does everyone have to stare at my hoo-ha(wife’s word for her private parts)?